- December 02, 2014
The Energy Insight MVP Virtual Power application was created to enable facility owners and operators the ability to visually analyze the operation of individual power circuits across multiple power panels. The application requires the use of Schneider Electric’s MVP Panelboard(s) or MVP Retrofit Metering Kit.
Once installed, the user can view the dynamic application from any flash-supporting web browser. Information provided for each panel includes the following list of “real-time” parameters for the panel:
- Summary of Panel Power, Current and Power Factor, by Phase
- Voltage drops between all phases
- Amps, Volts and kW for the Panel and Each Phase
- Delivered kWh over user selectable timeframes
- Individual Circuit Loads
- Alarms for Circuits exceeding user set limits
- List of Zones configured for each circuit
Using the MVP Panel views, the user is able to set up circuit names, sizes and alarms. Users are also able to define and configure various zones throughout the facility and can add circuits from one or more MVP panels to each zone.
- Optional Viewlet